Frequently Asked Questions
Do you just want what works best for you but feel bombarded with all the acronyms?! Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Web Developers (WebDev), Social Media Marketing, Social Media Optimisation (SMO), Social Media Management (SMM), the list goes on… We simply focus on Monetisation – converting your online marketing into dollars in your pocket. If you are looking for the fastest and most cost effective way to get your message to the masses, then look no further than the Monetisation services provided by Virtual Influence.
Why should we choose Virtual Influence to set up and manage our Social Media and Local Business Marketing?
Why are your prices so cheap compared to other Social Media Marketing companies?
Why Social Media?
The richest people in the world look for and build networks, everyone else looks for work!Robert Kiyosaki
What are the Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Potential Audience of billions (Facebook has more than 1 billion users, Linkedin counts more than 175 million and it’s estimated more than 3 billion YouTube videos are watched each day)
- Targeted Marketing – You can pinpoint your target demographic and focus your sales effort on the right customer
- Instant Results – Sales can be advertised or information shared at the push of a button
- Leverage – Imagine delivering flyers to one particular street and having each recipient forward copies to their friends & neighbouring suburbs – welcome to social marketing
- Build a Buzz – Good content gets noticed. Is your brand being discussed amonst potential customers?
- It’s Interactive – Engage in conversation to build relationships with your customers and obtain vital feedback for your business
- Loyalty – Reward your most loyal customers and build your brand loyalty
What is Local Business Marketing?
The best way to predict the future is to create it!Peter Drucker
- Over 13 million people use the Internet daily in Australia (67.5 percent of all Australian residents are now online)
- Over 90% of Internet users will use search engines such as Google to find the information they are looking for
- Half of the searches conducted online in Australia reference a location as part of their search term e.g. BROADBEACH takeaway
- 95% of online shoppers search the web for product information, price comparisons and peer reviews before making a purchase online
Aren't All Websites The Same?
A brochure type website for your business is no longer adequate. In addition to service and product information on your business site, lead capture via a landing page is the choice of many marketers today in order to build a list of potential customers. Organic search engine rankings take time and good SEO to achieve, so local directories, listings and citations such as Google Places allow your brand to be front and centre with the least effort.
With such a huge percentage of customers browsing on smart phones these days, a responsive website is critical. Our Web 2.0 websites are built on Industry leading WordPress technology, with mobile optimised content and search engine friendly coding. Our themed WordPress websites feature a blog page to increase content and traffic to your site and allow easy updates in the future. Our mobile websites include redirect detection code, a location map and click-to-call feature.